Mental Health Adviser Workshops – CPD-certified workshops led by industry expert Jodie Hill.
Here's what you can expect to learn in our workshop:
Capability is one of the five fair reasons to dismiss an employee. But how can this be balanced with a mental health condition which may amount to a disability?
During this workshop, you will learn about the adjustments that you can put in place to support your employees, and the steps you can take to help balance poor performance with mental health whilst meeting your legal duties.
Equip yourself with the skills to provide support to your employees:
- How capability can be balanced with a mental health condition which may amount to a disability.
- The adjustments you can put in place in a capability procedure.
- How to balance poor performance with mental health concerns.
- Guidance from case studies and previous case law on mental health and capability.
- Examples of best practice when it comes to capability and mental health.
Why choose our workshop?
CPD-certified: All our workshops meet the recognised standard of educational value, so you can attend them as part of your professional development.
Affordable pricing: Only £59.95 + VAT.
Expert presenter: Jodie Hill has extensive experience in employment law, D&I issues, and HR-related matters. She is also a passionate mental health advocate, and her campaign #OneMind has been featured by major media outlets.
Practical and high-quality: Our workshops are designed to be practical and relevant to your work environment. You'll also receive the presentation slides, and essential documents to support you in your workplace.
Don't miss this opportunity to help you in creating a happier, healthier workforce.