Capability is one of the five fair reasons to dismiss an employee. But how can this be balanced with a mental health condition which may amount to a disability?
During this workshop, you will learn about the adjustments that you can put in place to support your employees, and the steps you can take to help balance poor performance with mental health whilst meeting your legal duties.
Hosted by Jodie Hill, founder and Managing Partner of multi-award winning Thrive Law, this 45-minute webinar will cover:
- How capability can be balanced with a mental health condition which may amount to a disability.
- The adjustments you can put in place in a capability procedure.
- How to balance poor performance with mental health concerns.
- Guidance from case studies and previous case law on mental health and capability.
- Examples of best practice when it comes to capability and mental health.
This listing contains:
- An MP4 recording of the workshop
- The presentation slides as a PDF
- Related documents as Word files