Mental Health Adviser Workshops – CPD-certified online workshops led by industry experts.
Join us for our Workshop: How to Complete a Mental Health Risk Assessment and Protect Your Employees led by Alicia Collinson, Senior Associate Solicitor at Thrive Law.
Here's what you can expect to learn in our workshop:
Do you know what percentage of your staff are currently stressed? How many of them have diagnosed mental health conditions, or may perhaps be suicidal? Whilst Mental Health Risk Assessments are not a legal requirement, they can be invaluable in providing guidance for employers on the wellbeing of their staff, and provide information which an employer can then use to target support. This session will be a step-by-step guide on how to create a mental health risk assessment for your workplace.
This workshop will cover:
- What mental health is and what a mental health risk assessment is.
- How to create a mental health risk assessment to suit your organisation.
- How to use the data collected from a mental health assessment and how to create an action plan.
- The duty of care that employers have towards the mental health of their employees.
- Practical ways of encouraging conversations around mental health.
- The importance of spotting signs and triggers of poor mental health.
- The importance of signposting and ensuring employees have access to suitable resources.
Why choose our workshop?
- CPD-certified: All our workshops meet the recognised standard of educational value, so you can attend them as part of your professional development.
- Affordable pricing: Secure your place for only £60 + VAT or make a group booking to receive a discount.
- Expert presenter: Alicia Collinson is a Senior Associate Solicitor & Tribunal Advocate has extensive experience in employment law and HR-related matters. Alicia is passionate about equality in the workplace and female representation in the legal industry and is a Mental Health, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate.
- Practical and high-quality: Our workshops are designed to be practical and relevant to your work environment.