As the Health & Safety Manager, you’ll spend a lot of time conducting risk assessments which employees then ignore and don’t comply with. When control measures aren’t followed, this can lead to accidents, potential fines, and reputation damage. Therefore, it’s important you know how to engage employees and ensure they comply with control measures.
During this workshop, we will look at the importance of risk assessments and their role in protecting workers, businesses, and others. Discover how to create risk assessments your workers will follow.
Hosted by Michael Ellerby, Director of LRB Consulting Limited and a highly experienced and respected H&S Professional, this 60-minute workshop focuses on:
- The importance of risk assessments in protecting workers.
- How to engage staff, change their behaviours and attitudes towards health & safety and comply with the control measures set out in the risk assessment.
- How to ensure your risk assessments are being actively used and adhered to by employees and key stakeholders.
Streamlining aspects of Health and Safety (policies, risk assessments, records).
This listing contains:
- An MP4 recording of the workshop
- The presentation slides as a PDF
- Related documents as Word files