Mental Health Adviser Workshops – CPD-certified workshops led by industry expert Jodie Hill.
Here's what you can expect to learn in our workshop:
According to Mind, 2 in 5 men admit to regularly feeling worried or low and another difficult statistic to accept is that suicide is the biggest killer for men under 45 in the UK. So, what can you do to support the mental health of your male employees, and what factors contribute to mental health problems for men?...
During this workshop, we look at how you can look after men's mental health in the workplace.
Hosted by Jodie Hill, founder and Managing Partner of multi-award winning Thrive Law, this 60-minute workshop will look at:
- What employers can do to support their male employees in being more open about their mental health.
- How line managers can support the men in their team.
- The support available for men's mental health.
- The factors which may impact male mental health (including issues around parenting, and the perception of it, and issues around toxic masculinity).
- Identifying and addressing early signs of mental health problems so that action can be taken to prevent the situation worsening.
Wellbeing initiatives you can introduce to support your male employees.
Why choose our workshop?
CPD-certified: All our workshops meet the recognised standard of educational value, so you can attend them as part of your professional development.
Affordable pricing: Only £59.95 + VAT.
Expert presenter: Jodie Hill has extensive experience in employment law, D&I issues, and HR-related matters. She is also a passionate mental health advocate, and her campaign #OneMind has been featured by major media outlets.
Practical and high-quality: Our workshops are designed to be practical and relevant to your work environment. You'll also receive the presentation slides, and essential documents to support you in your workplace.
Don't miss this opportunity to help you in creating a happier, healthier workforce.