Mental Health Adviser Workshops – CPD-certified workshops led by industry expert Jodie Hill.
Here's what you can expect to learn in our workshop:
According to Mental Health Charity Mind, 1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year. But with the recent shift towards flexible working and a shake up of the regular 9-5 working hours, how could this benefit your employees who have mental health condition and what challenges does it create?
During this workshop, we look at how mental health can be supported by flexible working and how to deal with the challenges it can create.
Hosted by Jodie Hill, founder and Managing Partner of multi-award winning Thrive Law, this 60-minute workshop focuses on:
- What is flexible working and what is the impact on team members and their managers?
- What are employees’ rights when it comes to flexible working and how are these impacted by mental health conditions?
- How managers can balance supporting flexible requests with ensuring business as usual?
- Tips to help managers deal with the potential increased pressures on work colleagues caused by flexible working patterns.
- What are the difficulties associated with flexible working and working from home, and how can employers mitigate against these?
- Helping managers to recognise the signs of e-presenteeism, if team members are working from home.
- Helping managers to reasonably refuse a request for flexible working if they really can’t say yes.
- Avoiding potential claims of disability discrimination if they manage the request poorly.
Why choose our workshop?
CPD-certified: All our workshops meet the recognised standard of educational value, so you can attend them as part of your professional development.
Affordable pricing: Only £59.95 + VAT.
Expert presenter: Jodie Hill has extensive experience in employment law, D&I issues, and HR-related matters. She is also a passionate mental health advocate, and her campaign #OneMind has been featured by major media outlets.
Practical and high-quality: Our workshops are designed to be practical and relevant to your work environment. You'll also receive the presentation slides, and essential documents to support you in your workplace.
Don't miss this opportunity to help you in creating a happier, healthier workforce.