With hybrid and homeworking becoming more widespread since the Covid pandemic, line managers need to be aware of the different risks posed to their remote team members. And it’s not just those working from home they need to think about – many people work by themselves and are at increased risk of physical or verbal abuse which can negatively impact on their mental health.
During this workshop, managers will learn how to identify whether their remote worker is suffering from mental ill health and what they can do to support their teams.
Hosted by Jodie Hill, founder and Managing Partner of multi-award winning Thrive Law, this 60-minute workshop is intended to support line managers in the following:
- How to identify if their remote team member has a mental health issue which requires support.
- How to prevent stress and the risk of burnout and reduce e-presenteeism.
- Ensuring the employee does not feel isolated and feels involved in all work activities and decision-making.
- Practical tips to help prevent work-life blur.
- Identifying the best methods of communicating with their staff member, which works for both parties.
This listing contains:
- An MP4 recording of the workshop
- The presentation slides as a PDF
- Related documents as Word files