Covid-19 has revolutionised the way people work. Working from home, working part-time due to reduced customer demand and starting work early or late, whether to avoid peak commuting times or to allow staggered shifts – are all work styles that many staff have sampled for the first time.
And with the first tests of a 4-day workweek, seems unlikely we’ll see a return to business as usual.
The Flexible Working Special Report and 11 exclusive tools helps you manage flexible working.
Your Special Report shows you:
- How to respond lawfully to flexible working requests.
- What to do if you receive one or more requests close together and can’t accommodate them all.
- The key steps for effective long-term home working – including how to manage performance, prevent isolation and avoid work-life blur.
- Whether you can cut pay for home workers.
- What protections are in place for part-time workers.