Health & Safety Adviser Workshops – CPD-certified workshops led by industry expert Michael Ellerby.
Here's what you can expect to learn in our workshop:
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 places strict duties on those who have control of business premises to take a robust approach to identifying and managing risks within the building. Despite these dangers being well-recognised, we still hear with alarming regularity of businesses being prosecuted for failing to take even the most basic fire safety precautions.
Effective management of fire risks boils down to just two things: fire prevention and fire procedures. In this workshop, we look at the principal causes of fire and how to verify that your risk assessment is current, valid and effective as a means of prevention. Plus we dive into the emergency procedures and cover the most important safeguards that will not only protect your employees but also stop a fire from escalating into a catastrophic conflagration.
Hosted by Michael Ellerby, Director of LRB Consulting Limited and a highly experienced and respected H&S Professional, this 60-minute workshop focuses on:
- Overview of your legal obligations.
- The principal causes of fire and how to check that your risk assessment is current, valid and effective.
- 10 essential points that you must communicate in your fire safety induction training ensure that everyone knows what to do in the event of a fire.
- Fire detection and warning systems.
- The essentials you should have in your fire evacuation plan so that everyone knows what they have to do when a fire breaks out.
- Arguments to mobilise support from colleagues who may not see fire as such a big priority as you.
- Tips to help ensure your precautions are effective – both now, and in the future.
Why choose our workshop?
CPD-certified: All our workshops meet the recognised standard of educational value, so you can attend them as part of your professional development.
Affordable pricing: Only £59.95 + VAT.
Expert presenter: Michael Ellerby, Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner, Chartered Chemist and Director of LRB Consulting Limited.
Practical and high-quality: Our workshops are designed to be practical and relevant to your work environment. You'll also receive the presentation slides, and essential documents to support you in your workplace.
Don't miss this opportunity to help you in creating a safer and healthier workplace.